Sunday, December 4, 2016

Amazon          


I think the people at Amazon do a tremendous job at marketing.  They offer many services that are just so useful and fun.  I love the fact that you can sign up for Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping on tons of items. The thing is, it's really not free.  You have to pay an annual fee to get that free shipping.  I know that and I still paid for it.  I guess the trick is to make sure you order enough throughout the year the justify the amount spent on the membership.  Which, again, is another win for Amazon, because now they have your membership fee plus the sales on inventory.  Besides that you get to stream all kinds of things including music, TV, and movies.  They also offer photo storage.

Additionally they offer many other monthly services, which are totally convenient and cool.  One that I enjoy is the Kindle Unlimited subscription.  You pay $10 bucks a month for unlimited reading on anything under the Kindle Unlimited umbrella.  It's less than the cost of one book purchase a month and you can read (or listen in some cases) to your heart's content. My children actually have a Kindle tablet that is connected to my account, so we all can read books downloaded.  Again, the catch.....there are some months I don't use it at all and still pay the fee.  Another catch, they tend to offer the first book of a series free with the subscription, but not the others.  (I have read a lot of 1st books in series....I'm already paying for the service, I'm not buying books on top of that!)  However, you can cancel at any time and resume at any time.  So, it's really not too bad of a deal.  

I also love the fact that you can save items to wish lists, you can find almost anything you are looking for, you have the convenience of shopping anytime, and, of course the 2-day shipping is nice!

Good job, Amazon!




Have a Great Day!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment